just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, April 24, 2006

Recycling

Our trash is picked up on Monday mornings, so every other weekend I get the newspapers in paper grocery bags to put out for recycling. I try to do my bit! Actonbell posted a link to check what your "footprint" is on Earth.

This weekend, while I was putting the newspapers in the bag (which was on a chair), Salem decided that he wanted to be recycled, too.

That Salem! He'll get into any box or bag, especially if the space is small.

7 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

My footprint is small, yet's is still too big. I think you'd have to live under a bridge and walk everywhere to get down to a 1.

P.S. Pls. tell your child: Old trombonists never die...they just slide away.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I absolutely adore this picture of Samba!!

This is a true Kodak moment.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Silly Melas!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Silly cat. Bags are for rabbits.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Are you sure Chatham didn't trick Salem?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Trucker Pete said...

Did you ... *snicker* let the cat out of the bag?? *guffaw*

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

What is it with cats and getting into little things?

Anything I bring home is investigated by the cats within minutes. Sake is usually the first one to check the object out, and Gigi is the first to crawl into the box / bag it came home in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home