just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Too Much to Say, Bleah

There's been plenty to say over the last few weeks, but I haven't said most of it. Going thru a tired faze. Problems sleeping have cropped up again (I should keep a diary and see if there's a pattern). Took time off work to teach art classes to kids at the local art center. Argh. Too wide of an age range (this week it's 8 to 15). Bored teens, antsy&whiney younger kids. Don't follow direction, class progress all over the place. Why am I doing this? Too many projects started and not finished around the house. Keeping an eye on Chatham. I took him to the Vet to be weighed - thank goodness he's gained half a pound (he was 10.1 pounds last November, 8.8 in March, but back up to 9.2 now. He got to ride in his new "booster seat" that I got him for his birthday. Started to "hydrate" him last night, Nod saw a bug coming thru the hose (how the HECK did it get in there? probably sterilized along with the fluid in the bag, but YUCK!). Had to get a new bag of fluid this morning. Nod and the Girls are in Baltimore today - it started to rain here, hope it isn't there. They'll be bringing me back Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (but it makes me want to call Schwartz's ... for my own self!!). The Girls will be leaving for Mexico on July 3; had them do a pre-pack so that they can figure out what we need to get. Ordered Nod a "Soul Patrol" T-shirt from DonkeyT's.com, too long to get here, then I realized that the website didn't have a phone number, they weren't answering emails, finally threatened to file a grievance with PayPal, FINALLY heard back from them, they said that they've been having email problems (email came from a different ISP) and well I can certainly relate to that. The T was for Father's Day, had to just tell Nod about it, and it arrived today anyway. Eli from DonkeyT's rushed another one out, what do you want to bet that a second shipment will arrive tomorrow? The water is off on our street - a work crew has the street torn up a few houses down, plus they're flushing a fire hydrant. No water for the house, but a flood going down the street.

Well, is that enough rambling for one sitting?

8 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

that's good rambling, dddragon... and i hope ya feel better for having gotten it all off your chest!

cheesecake? mmmmm. i love it. it hates my hips. (don't care)

yes, you should keep a journal... perhaps something hormonal is going on...? (might help explain those migranes, too?)

come over to Central Snark... you can frolic and ramble AND snark at the same time! (it's the site kyahgirl and i started for those days when blogger is buggy!) just say "hi" so we can add ya to the side-bar (that's our enticement, comment=sidebar addition!). besides... you already know everyone there! (i'll go invite your mom & sisters, too... 'cuz we want *all* the pretty pez pals in the park!)

actually, one of the reasons i stopped by is because i came across this kitty link, and thought you might find it funny... maybe it'll take your mind off that no water/flooded street situation for a second or two!

hope TOMORROW is muchmuch better!!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oh my! Hey... I can never get enough rambling but maybe it is just me! ;-P

Cheesecake!!!! Spain's cheesecakes suck, SUCK I TELL YOU! I tried making one and oh my god, shoot me it was soooo BAD!!! I need a good recipe...

Hope everything else resolves itself... when it rains it just pours and I so can relate my friend! Boho hugs coming your way!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Are you going to finish this?

(Ho ho har de har har.)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Too bad sweetie. We didn't get much rain though, so the kids and Nod are probably fine in Baltimore.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Oh, forgot to say, cheesecake loves my hips. Thighs, stomach. It clings to them and hugs them tight.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger mireille said...

I liked it. Good luck with the kitty, D3dragon. xoxo

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

nice ramble. best wishes for Chatham!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sar said...

3D, I have both the Cheesecake Factory AND Cheesecake Bistro here. Uh huh! So stop whining, forget the zillion projects, and get your dragon butt down here so we can spend 5 hours chatting over cheesecake! I mean hey, if you're not sleeping anyway...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home