just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Old Photo Sunday

I've got quite a list of things to do today, so I better get on it. The Girls fly into Baltimore late tonight and will stay there overnight. I'll drive down Sunday morning to get their luggage, the limo driver will bring everyone up to Harrisburg.



This weekend's photo is of brother Nivek Army Ranger Pez, me and Actonbell at the Grand Canyon. (The Canyon is really washed out in the old photo, so I did a crude and quick Photoshop adjustment to bring it out a tad. That's why the part behind the chainlinks looks so different. Well, I said I had lots to do today!)

8 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger TLP said...

I remember that trip well. *sigh*

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks a long way down!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Did you possibly think of flying off the edge, like Supergirl?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Just don't look down! ;) Nice bit of photoshopping.

Enjoy the girls' homecoming & rest of your weekend together.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

Actually, yes I did, Hoss.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lila said...

I always liked that picture.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger puppytoes said...

i LOVE that picture... i'm sorry to admit we've only flown over the Grand Canyon, which is impressive (to see--not the flying over it part), but not nearly, i would imagine, as it was seeing it in person/within spitting distance!

hope you got everything done that needed to be done today, 3D... and are enjoying a happyhappyhappy reunion with your girls, even as i write! xoxox neva

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Nice photo, and a nice place. I'm glad the girls will be home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home