just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Old Photo Weekend

I don't do this anymore.

Mow, I mean. Not that I did alot, anyway. But I'm allergic to grass. So dear ol' Nod gets to do it.

I didn't sleep well last night (restless stomach, I think that I ate something that didn't agree with me) so I slept in this morning.

The football game last night was embarressing for our team. Our school is very small - a "single A" size. Shippensburg HS is a "AAA" - so while their team had about 40 or 50 players to use, we had kids who played both offense and defense most of the game. Ship scored and scored and scored ... ugh, it was ugly. They had two very fast runners. We didn't score until nearly the end. Final tally was 45 - 6.

5 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

*beyond* cute! i mean, seriously and completely *BEYOND* CUTE!!

as for the HS football game? hmmmm. at least your team managed to score. 'cuz 45-0 would have been truly tragic! (as long as they had fun, right?) xox neva

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger TLP said...

So adorable you were! *proud*

Yeah, the HS game was bad, but look at your college Alma Mater today. Just as sad. Not a good weekend for schools that you graduated from. Woe.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gee, it is really too bad you can't mow anymore. I bet everybody feels sorry for you. Not.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's a big lawn for such a little girl. Your mama must have been a real slavedriver.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Lila said...

CUTE picture!

Too bad about the SHS game. We should never play them.

And too bad about PSU! Hmpf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home