just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Rabbit Rabbit


Well, I see that I'm a bit late this morning with the Rabbit Rabbit wishes ...

The weather for tonight's first football game and Marching Band performance isn't looking very good, what with Ernesto's path heading this way. It's beginning to look nasty already. Many games have been changed to start earlier in an effort to get it done in time. Nod and I are scheduled to help chaperone the band ... oh, joy, I love getting rained on. ugh.

5 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger TLP said...

RABBIT RABBIT!

I hope the game doesn't get rained on.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I love this picture.
Hase Hase!

Good luck with the weather!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

Rabbit, Rabbit! this is a GREAT picture, but whare are the skunks?

i hope hope this razzum frazzum rain clears out as quickly as it swept in, and if that game *does* get cancelled, it's before anyone has a chance to get wet! xo neva

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit! I hope it doesn't/didn't rain on you.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit, Rabbit redux

Gesundheit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home