just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, August 14, 2006

Pez Picnic Pictures

Here is another installment of Pez Footography:

First, the men folk. Actonbell's hubby Ekim

Ekim's feet










and AP3's ex-but-still-our-brother Mron

Mron's feet










and here's daddy Niks . . .

Dad's feet










And now for the womenfolk


Can you guess who is who? In alphabetical order: Actonbell, AP3, Bookworm, dddragon, Em, Goa'uld, Norash (Ekim's mom), TanLucy, & Ydnic (Ekim's friend's wife).

And here's Actonbell with a birthday gag gift from AP3

As for my migraine(s) - Thanks for your kind words and advice. Last week I had a headache each day, but not for a whole day at a time. This week seems to be faring better.

10 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sweet beer goggles!

I need to make one of your events. Ill bring the Dogfish Head Ale.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

There are a lot of people that wear those beer goggles on a Saturday night...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'll give it a whirl.

XII: Goa'uld
I: Norash
II: Ydnic
III: Actonbell
V: AP3
VI: Me WWP
VII: Dddragon
IX: TLP
XI: Bookworm

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

I've added letters for easy ID-trying.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yeah, thanks for doing that now!

In my attempt above, XII is C and goes clockwise. Who starts on the left? That must be a clue. Actonbell must be the one in the capris. It can't be Aral because she's a lesbian.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Fred said...

You'd think with so many women in my family, I'd be good at guessing most of the female members in this picture. But, I'm not going to even try. I wouldn't be close.

Acton looks very refined with those glasses on...very nice.

Glad you're feeling better.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I ahve never seen all of your faces! Let alone being able to distinguish your feet. I give the C to you though ;)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Actonbell's the one wearing the beer glasses and has the toe ring!

I Will Not Cheat

I Will Not Cheat

I Will Not Cheat

Okay, okay! Lesson learned. ;) Hope you're feeling better, 3D. Oh and btw, LOVE da feet pic! :D

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

i'll not venture a guess, but i will say... nice feet! (i know "C" is Actonbell... but that's it!) at least you're all wearing the same kinds of shoes i do! happy feet = happy people... and this looks like a very happy gathering! thanks for sharing! xoxo


p.s....i'm so glad to know your headaches are better...

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

Goa'uld: A
Bookworm: I
dddragon: H
AP3: G
Actonbell: C

LOL - now I've forgotten myself! TLP, AP3 and Actonbell will have to help me here -
Me: D
TLP: E
Norahs: F (Actonbell's MIL)
YDNIC: B (wife of Actonbell's DH's best friend)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home