just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

How Do People Find Me?

Inspired by Fred's list, I decided to look up (via my Sitemeter connection) to see how some people find me. Here it is:

1. DUBYA SPEAKS
2. WHAT IS POOR TOY
3. how do you react to a rude employee
4. schwartz chocolates
5. "oh happy birthday" "misery" (#1 on this one)
6. bald cardinal
7. babou once in my life
8. Kanab "Everyone is Welcome" (#1 here, too)
9. Agnes Harrisburg 1972 flood pictures
10. "working at barneys"
11. beebopareebop rhubarb pie lyrics

A couple show up because of what someone else wrote in their comments to my posts, but some (what is poor toy) just baffle me.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger TLP said...

The thunderstorm ate my comment! That's a first for me. Now I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yeah. Now I remember: I'm radio active.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, it's amazing what gets people to our blogs. Some of yours are pretty funny.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

actonbell! you took the words right outta my mou...er...fingers! BALD CARDINAL? too funny! HONESTLY? i think the #1 search should be something like: world's busiest woman, bar NONE! because, after reading your post/doug's introduction yesterday, i am *still* exhausted!

oh, and speaking of yesterday's guest post, you did an amazing job, 3D... ya know, the more i learn about you and your mom/sisters, the more i want to be a part of your family! do you guys have some kind of "Work for Pez" program? 'cuz if ya do, sign me up! xoxo neva

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hey, you usurped Garrison Keillor and Stan? Good job, lady!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's Google for you!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Bald cardinal? I wonder if that was inspired by religion or nature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home