just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Babies are Sixteen


Sixteen years ago today I gave birth to twelve and a half pounds of babies (via c-section; Bookworm stuck her foot out first).

I can't believe that they're old enough to drive . . . where did the time go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little side note here: Chatham posted a while back about a good samaritian who saved a kitten who had been hit and left on the road. Other bloggers helped with the vet bills. Now Millie the Kitty needs a permanent home because Malcolm had already arranged to move far, far away and cannot take her. They live in Connecticut. If you know of someone who can give her a home, go on over and let them know.

7 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Are you sure they're old enough to drive?

Happy birthday to your amazing daughters and congratulations to their proud mama.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger TLP said...

*sigh* Where indeed? They are still absolutely PERFECT! Just ask their granny.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Lila said...

(Note to girls: TLP thought I was still perfect when I was 16...)

I can't believe the girls are 16. That is so wild. Look out, streets of south central PA!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful-fabulous-one-of-a-kind-only-there's-two-of-'em Daughters, 3D! i just left a comment for your mom mentioning my two sons didn't start driving until they were over 21. any chance you'll be so lucky? of course, maybe it's different with girls... (better drivers?)

as for the kitty? well heck, girlfriend, *we* live in CT. i'll check it out and see if we can help!

Hope you're all having a PERFECT DAY!! xoxoxoxo neva

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Yesrie said...

Love "twelve and a half pounds of babies"! I only had 8½ pounds of baby :> HB to them, and happy "labor day" to you!

Yez

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Happy birthday girls! I'm making a late round here, so my apologies for the delay. Gotcha earlier at Aunt Actonbelle's and, uh, I guess it would be Uncle Doug's place though. All the best to you and your mamma. :)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Marti said...

Hope their birthday was spectacular! Keep hope in your heart - my youngest is 17 and not yet interested in driving (hallelujah LOL)

Hope you have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home