just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Old Photo Weekend

Sorry that I'm late in posting this weekend's photo. We got up late this morning (and very grumpyly ... Chatham was insistent that we get up and feed him ...) and then I ran some errands that took longer than expected. Of course.


So here I am as a one year old. Now I'm the mother of a kid with a learner's permit. Took Goa'uld out for a bit of parking-lot-driving. It's a whole lot harder now to find a parking lot big and empty enough to do that in, ya know? Now the ol' Pennsylvania Blue Laws are looking a whole lot more pratical ...

7 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Very cute. My father cracked that nut: You take the kid to learn in a crowded parking lot which empties quickly.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger TLP said...

You were such a cutie!!! That dress was a small blue and white check, with a white organza "apron." You were so easy to photo. Always had a ready smile.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

soooooo cute! hard to believe that adorable baby girl is now the mother of twin 16 year-olds! (i'm guessing it's hard for you to believe, too!)

good luck with the driving... my dad took me out ON THE STREET...AT NIGHT the first time i drove. fortunately, we lived in a small town, but still... it was scary. so i'm thinkin' even a half-empty parking lot seems okay! xox neva

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Very cute picture! Yes, time sure does fly. I can still remember when you were 16, and you seemed like an old lady to me.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Yesrie said...

Adorable! I can almost hear the giggle :-)

We used a local hi-tech company's huge parking lot for learning to drive (it had served us well years before when Xan got her first bicycle). I'm very, very glad the driver ed took place in winter - 10-foot snowbanks served us well when Xan tried reverse gear for the first time! *PLOOSH!*

Yez

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awww, so cute!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Better she doesn't drive than you start pinin' for Blue Laws. Much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home