just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Headache Break

It's now officially a week since this particular migraine streak started. Oh, here and there I get a break for a short time - this morning I had about four hours of freedom, but then it came back.

To answer some queries or comments, I do think that my migraines are influenced by barometric changes and my mentrual cycle . . . but it's not consistant. It may be that I'm eating something that triggers it. I know that there have been times when overwhelming perfume or cologne has started a migraine sometimes. I suppose I really should keep a diary to see if I can track it somehow.

Anyway, I'm taking a little bloggin' break. Not that I've been blogging a whole lot lately. Things have been pretty busy all summer for me and my family and there's really no end in sight. I've been scanning most of everybody's blogs but not posting many comments lately, so I might continue doing that to keep up with y'all.

Now, a quiet and darkened room are calling my name . . .

9 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Feel better, Dddragon. I hope you don't answer this comment until it's redundant.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Sorry honey. Bless your heart.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a dark quiet room without at least two cats in it.

Hope your blogging break is not too long. What will I read on the internet now!!?! I might have to.....uhhhh....get out of the house more or something!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Is headaches related to your sleep problems?

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I hope you're feeling better, DDD. Take it easy.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

i hope you're feeling like yourself by the time your sister comes down for her visit! i'm so sorry you're having this problem, and i'd say once summer's over, by all means, keep that diary! you may be able to pin down a cause in a shorter amount of time than you imagine.

quiet, cool, dark. this is what always worked for me. that, and a bunch of excedrin. xox neva

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

How is Aral at head massage?

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Migraines have been an all too painful part of my life... in the 8th grade I had them everyday and almost missed an entire half year of school due to them. I was put on all sorts of pills and nothing helped. Then, when I was 20, my then friend and now husband asked me a very detailed questionnaire to determine what homeopathic remedy to take and to this day I rely on that remedy to take my pain away when it hits! And when it hits I need HELP! Otherwise nausea sets in, I practically cannot see as light and noise bother me to no end and I need to close my eyes and in ten minutes I am most definitely going to collapse unto the floor... but not with my remedy at hand! I have it in the bathroom so if it hits me in the middle of the night it is close by and one with me in my purse at all times!

If you can find a good homeopath close by I would highly recommend it! Good luck and here's to an imminent pain-free future!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Minka said...

You get some rest, a bit of freedom and of you feel like talking, we are here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home