just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy 21st

well, darn it - I can't find any photos that I want to use today. I'll look later and maybe post as an "old photo" this weekend.

Because it's been 21 years since Nod and I got married.

Because our dryer died, we bought a new dryer. They ain't cheap, as you may know. So we said that would be our anniversary gift to each other.

Naturally, Nod the Stinker had roses and a gift all wrapped up pretty on the table for me this morning.

Good thing his birthday is in two days. And that I've got roman shade to put up. It'll be a surprise gift to him that they get up. I'm SUCH a procrastinator! that he won't believe it.

6 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Funny, I remembered that Sat was his bday, but forgot it was also your anniversary week. Early signs.

Hope you had a great day.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger TLP said...

OOOOps! Major brain fart on my part. I forgot. My excuse is having company.

But thanks for the B-day reminder. I'll come through for that.

Happy 21st Anniversary! Geez, this makes me feel old. Not that I am or anything.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry I'm a day late. I hope you and Nod get to do something fun this weekend.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hope you had a great anniversary!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger puppytoes said...

i am SO SO SO sorry i didn't get over here sooner in order to wish you a Happy Anniversary!!

21 years is a VERY good number (Joel and i just celebrated our 21st in August). i hope the next 21 will be filled with love, joy, and many wonderful adventures! xox neva

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Happy anniversary to both of you, DDD. Hope you had a great celebration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home