just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Updates

First, I've been trying to visit and do some commenting lately, but Blogger hasn't been kind to me, so I gave up. Wouldn't let me post anything, either. I'm having some trouble getting this posted, too.

ANYWAY . . .

The lab report came back on the sample from the lining in my uterus. Not cancerous, thank goodness. My hormones are out of whack at the moment, so I'll have to wait and see and if it happens again. If it does, then they'll have to be put back in whack.

And I am officially anemic. surprise, surprise. So I get to take iron supplements (ha ha, not spinach, eh?)

4 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Welcome to the supplement generation. I've been doing it for five years now. My diet stinks, and still does, so the doctor threatened me. So far, so good.

Glad the results were negative.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I agree with Actonbell. Will you save me the bone?

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

If you eat spinach you will get your iron and as an added bonus no constipation!

Just do not venture too far from the toilet.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger puppytoes said...

so glad the results were good in that they were negative! you'll get back in whack soon enough... in the meantime, apparently you CAN eat spinach, as long as it doesn't come from California (so far, anyway). eh, why take a chance? go for the steak, or enriched cereal (Maypo is full of iron). and of course there's always Geritol, which works fine, too!

be well, 3D. xox neva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home