just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Too Much Stuff To Do

Yes, I know. I've done it to myself. Too much volunteering. Can't help it - I've been this way for a long time. A classmate of Goa'uld's was looking at her father's yearbook and apparently I'm in alot of club/group photos. I do practicing saying "no" but it doesn't always work. And lately the little things that I volunteer for end up being much bigger. (how does that happen so often?)

Plus I've got my health issues. Nothing major, just enough to be a drag. The migraines especially make getting thru the day difficult.

Actually, this is all the same ol' thing - Girl Scouts, Marching Band, art classes (giving and taking), kids, house, migraines, bad back, blah blah blah yadda yadda blaaaa. I can just see that my posts would be repeat whinings, anyway.

So, I'll post things occasionally, and try to at least be faithful with the Old Photo Weekends. Feel free to email me at dddragonblog@yahoo.com if ya feel the need.

10 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Sad news.

Be sure to visit Doug today. There's a special guest.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I'm sorry about the migraines. I suffer from a lot of pain in my neck (and no, it's not the ex!) ;o) The surgery only helped so much.

I'm also a joiner, so I know what you're going through. It's hard saying no! Practice it in the mirror. It gets easier. :D

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Fred said...

My latest post took me three weeks, so I know how that busy feeling can be such a burden. I hope the migraines go away soon, though.

You were the one who inspired me to post about my health issues, so I fully understand.

Enjoy your time off!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I am sorry to h ear about the migraines and would highly recommend an osteopath (craneo sacral osteopathy being best, an acupuncturist and homeopathy... and if you have any questions please feel free to email me as Loverboy always has great advice... he has helped many a chronic migraine sufferer successfully, myself included...

Be well sweet friend! And come back to us soon!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Maybe you should practice saying yes.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger puppytoes said...

why do i think we've just stumbled onto the source of those migranes?

be well... and *stay* well. you first, girlfriend, "us" later (trust me, it's better this way!). xox neva

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You can spread yourself too thin sometimes.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday! Hope you're resting.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Okay that's it. I can see I have to find something extremely funny to post tomorrow to cheer you up. Oh and don't even think about claiming a bad back might make laughing hurt. There'll be none of that!

Hang in there my friend. :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just take it easy and make you better. We'll all be here.

{{Hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home