just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tibbar Tibbar


Okay, I'm late with the "rabbit rabbit", so it doesn't count.

And I didn't post yesterday about it being my mama's birthday.
bad dddragon


I've been having some issues with my throat and swallowing, so I had a barium throat test this morning. oooh, what fun. Drank three cups of barium. YUM.

It was 67 degrees this morning. It's supposed to drop to the 30s tonight. Strong wind warnings, too. Just heard Nod yell "WHOA!" because the wind grabbed the screen door out of his hands and it banged against the house.

Chatham isn't over his infection yet. The vet said that it's gotten better, but not gone. He was doing very well for awhile, but now his back legs have gotten really wobbly. sigh.
bitch bitch whine whine mooooaaaan

5 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit anyway. Adorable pix.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Lila said...

rabbit, rabbit!

Sorry you're not feeling well... and I hope Chatham gets better soon!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I hope your cat gets over the infection.

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flashback time. I remember a Barium drink from when I was 4 or 5. I'd forgotten that until just now.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lila said...

This is a great rabbit, rabbit picture! How did I miss this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home