just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Pain in the Butt ...

... and down my leg. I've had a bad lower backache for several days, and now the doc thinks that it's my siatic nerve, which runs from the spine down to the foot. Sitting, standing, walking, putting on socks and pants, tying shoes, even going to the bathroom and sneezing are all painful. I have to sleep in either a fetal position or on my back with my legs raised up by pillows. Geeez! So I'm on prednisone for a week plus a strong painkiller.

Now I lay me down to sleep ... painkiller telling me to lay down now ... lol

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Sorry to hear about that... but enjoy your drugs! ;-)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger TLP said...

So sorry you're in pain. Hope all is better soon.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

There is still discomfort, sometimes pain, but I am able to move around a bit easier now. Don't know what will happen once the prescription runs out ... Doc said an MRI and maybe Phys.Therapy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home