just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Pez for Barbara

Here's more long-distance coding:

Type this entire code and see if it will get the image into the body of your post:

If you save the image file somewhere else, substitute the address/file name. For example:

where 'barbarasite.com' is the web address, 'images' is the folder* that the image file was put into.

* you don't have to create a separate folder for images ~ in which case you just skip the /images/ part. golden_pez.jpg would immediately follow the .com

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

OMG! True love at first site!
Now, how can I put this beautiful tribute on my own blog!
I would LOVE to include it.

Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

paste in this code for instant useage:
http://www.creative-visions.com/della_images/golden_pez.jpg

Also, if you right-click on it, a small window of options will pop up. Choose "Save Picture As...". Then you can save it to any place on your computer that you'd like.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Thank you sooo much! Check out my blog and the special thanks I have given to you.

HOw do put this elsewhere?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

That is really great artwork. I envy your talent. And you seem quite knowledgable about the codes. I can respect that. After visiting a site, I often right click and hit view source and study how they did various things.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I tried this and it would not work! Urg. The piccsa2 does not work either. I will put this pez back as my image in my post. I truly love it and the sense of irony it gives.

As you can see, I may be able to create provocative thoughts, but I am not very good at computer programs.

Thanks for trying,
bfc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home