just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

AAaaarrghhhhhhh

Well, I spent WAY too much time last night redesigning my template, ran into problems with it, and then I couldn't get it to save my attempts at corrections. So I finally gave up.

This morning I find it back to the way it was before I changed it. Goa'uld tells me that she checked Blogger.com last night and they said that they were having problems.

So, later today when I have time (that I can't afford to "waste" here!) I'll try to get my blog back to the cooler way it was looking last night.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Here, I always thought the life of an artist was an easy one.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Yeah, maybe with a sidebar that shows the lighthouses in Oregon. Might drum up some tourist trade for us.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I hate to go to bed when I haven't fixed something. I've had many a late night when I find a problem at 9:00 pm or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home