just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, September 03, 2005

audioblogger.com

My previous post was courtesy of http://www.audioblogger.com/. You use your phone to record the message. I entered my cell phone so that I can post anywhere. Registering takes just a few minutes. Basically it entails entering your blog name and password and a phone number and picking a PIN number. An email will be sent to you with further instructions, which are the phone number (long distance, so you have that cost) and how to use.

It was my plan, and I did attempt, to record from the game. It was so loud there at times that I had a hard time hearing the prompts, and then I apparently didn't really press the # key to finalize the recording. I'll have to try again some other time.

BTW, the band looked and sounded great, and our team won the game 28 - 27. In the last 1:54 minutes, the other team intercepted the ball and scored but MISSED the kicked fieldgoal. Then we simply kept the ball and ran the clock out.

5 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Whew. Close one! But that's the best kind, if you win.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

dragon: Where's the Lois Lane street? I wanna tell writer whose pseudo is Lois Lane.

(Nice skin-of-teeth football win.)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

Hoss: I didn't note where the Lois Lane that I took a catalog order for - but mom sez that there's one in Mechanicsburg, PA.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Audioblogger's fun isn't it?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Another cool toy. I'll try it at some point; I'm gonna check out the site to see what I an do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home