just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Old Photo Sunday

Well, this is the second time I've created this post. I did it yesterday and saved it as a draft. But lo ~ it's gone. I know it was saved as a draft ... I saw it there! But Blogger has been difficult lately, as many have commented on.


Anyway, this photo has "JAN 80" in the corner, so it must've been taken during Xmas break for me from Penn State my Junior year there. Left to right it Aral, Niks and me. I don't remember what it was that I was reacting to.

Now I'm going to click on "publish post" and see what happens . . .

ADDENDUM: if this photo looks much better, it's because Yesrie fixed it for me. Ain't she a dear?

10 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Fred said...

You were winning?

Speaking of Blogger, I have a back-up site that I use to work on drafts, and it's not working at all. All the posts are still there, but it won't publish since Saturday.

If that happened to my main blog, I'd be a basket case. I wonder what the heck is going on?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Yeah, blogspot is having difficulty. theya re always taking an hour after midnight (my time) for maintenance. Something must be wrong. It might be FredĀ“s long comment sections that is causing the trouble! :)
What is the game you are playing?
Sankes and ladders?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Congrats on the post - Blogger's been a royal pain!

Great picture & expression. Sorry my comment is so brief, I'm writing on the fly as we're on our way out, but I couldn't go without first checking in for your old photo post. :)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I can't tell what the game was. Probably something that AP3 got for XMAS. What was I thinking with the decor?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Really, really nice picture. Could the game be concentration?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, I was in 6th grade I think. I should have tried combing my hair. We're playing "Pay Day", which was in fact an Xmas present that year.

dddragon, I think you're just mugging for the camera. You were kind of a ham that way. :-)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Oh, and it was during my awkward years. I have braces on my teeth. Fun.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'd say from your expression that you were winning at that game.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Yesrie said...

My bet is that Aral just said something outrageous :>

Yez

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Or she made a smoooth move in the game you were playing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home