just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Go Visit Doug to Visit My Mom. NOW!

My mom, TLP, is today's guest host over at Waking Ambrose, so go over and visit.

* ... pause and wait for you to come back ... *

Didn't she do great? That ol' ma o'mine.

The Ominpotent Poobah sez that there's a Pez museum in the San Francisco area, so I Googled Pez Museum. The first thing that came up is actually more in our neck of the woods: The Easton Museum of Pez Dispensers! Just blocks away from the Crayola Factory, in fact (which I have not been to, but my hubby has taken my kids). Here's a CNN story about it.

The west coast one is the Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia. Who knew that there was a collection of Pezzes on both coasts?

10 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I'll head over to Doug's right after I type this....

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'll head over to Doug's...waitaminute!

I was in Burlingame 1 week ago. Darn, I wish I'd known.

Hey, what was the final score on your poll?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Yeah...I saw. She did great and she so can pull off harpy :) Don´t tell her I said that!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Monika I heard that! Don't make me come over there!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Yeah, TLP did a great job! We all knew she would.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sar said...

That TLP.

The Pez are everywhere!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Well, who has the most? The oldest? The rarest? Geez, where is "the rest of the story"?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

She was her usual, brilliant best.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Your mom kicked butt over at Doug's place.
Now, you've all been guests there. Maybe some day all three Pez daughters and their Pez mamma will do a combined guest post. You could each offer your take on a chosen word. It would be an all PEZ DAY!!!!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Ah, Jamie Dawn. They have not all been guests there. two remain. The beast must be fed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home