just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Other DD Dragons

Other DD Dragons?! How can that be?!!

Well, if you notice, there is a space between the first two DDs and Dragon. But if you Google dddragon, the DD Dragon Educational Organization comes up first. It was founded by a Western man and a Chinese woman, who came "together to put their knowledge of English education into practice."

My blog comes up second on Google. And this one comes up third:



It is the personal website for a young man who seems to be a teacher somewhere in Asia. I didn't go through the whole site. To be honest, I've got other things to do right now. Like finish this post and get on with my errands. (Like seeing what Doug's story is ...)

7 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Hey, I thought you were the only one. Gonna check the Ice Queen now, just for fun and see if I come up!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Karen said...

"Other DD Dragons?! How can that be?!!"

well, i'll be snookered! :o)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Huh! Amazing.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Interesting. It's weird, isn't it? There are tons of AP3 things, I don't even understand exactly what "AP3" is!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Yesrie said...

LOL! I hadn't tried googling images. At least they're consistent; I got the same "correction"!
Yez

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sar said...

That's so cool, 3D! I've never tried googling an image for Sar. I so have to try this now!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Sar said...

Nadda, zip, zilch for Sar and Belle of The Brawl. Oh well. I'll just revel in your fun find. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home