just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Old Photo Sunday

This photo ain't so old as the others, but it caught my eye this morning. It's a grey day with the promise of rain, and this photo puts lazy, bright days of summer in my mind.




This summer promises anything but lazy, however.

My girls will be in Mexico for two weeks in July on a Girl Scout trip. August brings marching band camp. They both want - ahem, NEED - to take a driver's education course at some point. Bookworm might help with a kid's theater camp. There are a couple of other things that Goa'uld might do this summer. (A visiting caricature artist visited her art class last week and said that she should apply to be a caricature artist at Hersheypark this summer.)

7 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Two of mine are at two different softball camps, and the other at cheerleading camp. D1 gets her license and a car in August (where did the time go?) and The Missus will be working.

I on the other hand, will overhaul my courses and blog all summer.

Cute pic.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A fine picture that says a lot.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I can't believe that the girls have grown up so fast.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

What good looking girls! I almost feel bad for turning them into dragons.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You know, I think I better get on Goa'uld's site so I can get the good stuff....

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Very cute picture! Sounds like the girls have some cool stuff to look forward to. DRIVING? Always scary when that time comes, isn't it?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Sar said...

That picture is amazing! It could be the cover of a Sisters Hallmark card. Congrats to Goa'uld on the nod to her drawing talent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home