just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Old Photo Sunday

My Mom's (old) best friend is Sharon, who lives near Sacramento, CA. Back when we all lived in Southern California, Mom and Sharon would get together alot, and that meant playtime for me and Sharon's son Mark. My memories of Mark are pleasant. We played together well (I'll wait for Mom to say otherwise). I remember lots of Legos for some reason.


But at some point after we moved to Pennsylvania, things went wrong for Mark. As I understand it, he has spent more time in prison than out of it since he was a young man. Can't tell that from his image in this photo, can you?

This photo was taken in Disneyland, in front of the castle.

6 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I don't know. His eyes seem awfully close together. (That's how you can always tell who's going to lead a life of crime; the old eyes close together trick.)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

He looks perfectly innocent to me. I guess I'm just a poor judge of character.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sar said...

I remember my childhood family friends (as I refer to them) from California, but I don't know if I have many pictures. It's great that you do. And is it me or does it looks like Mark has tap shoes on.

Btw, 3D, I noticed you posted a 9:47 - very nice! :)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hoss is right, that kid was meant for trouble. Blond hair proves it. Your staying in California might have helped but probably not.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger TLP said...

You didn't say that it was ME in the photo. Sharon is tall and thin.

I still regard Sharon as one of my best friends. We talk and e-mail regularly.

Yes, Mark is usually in jail. So sad. He's not violent however. Just using every drug known to man, and stealing to support that.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Cute picture. I can't believe how tiny TLP's waist was!

Mark is a sad case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home