just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

So Long, Bonnie. We'll Miss You

me, Doris, TLP and Bonnie

Bonnie is gone.

My cousin called mom a few hours ago to let us know that Bonnie had a massive aneurysm this morning. This evening she died.

Bonnie, TLP, Granny and Doris

Bonnie visited last summer and was great blog material, as some of you may remember. If you don't or missed these great stories, visit TLP's June 2005 archive.

We are all characters in our own right, some more than others. Bonnie was one of those others, but loved and will be missed.

12 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Sorry to hear the sad news. Those pictures must go with a lot of memories. I hope you'll share some.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Sorry for your lost.

I wish your family much peace and healing in these days to come.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Minka said...

So sorry to hear this. I have encountered the name Bonnie somewhere on tLP´s blog, but I can´t remember exactly why. I am gonna go over there and catch up! All the best...

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Oh, 3D, I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts to you and the whole Pez family as well.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

I am sorry to hear of everyon's loss. Stories and pictures, thank thank goodness.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Those were some great posts. I remember them well.

Our thoughts are with the Pez family.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

soory to hear that! RIP,Bonnie

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We are so sorry

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Awww, my condolences. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories.

Happy Valentine's day - I'm sure she is handing out chocolates in heaven!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Happy V and Lupercalia Day, to you and the family. I wish it was a cheerier one for you. :(

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lila said...

I still can't believe it. I sure wish I'd managed to connect with Bonnie and Mary before they died.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Thoughts & prayers blowin' your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home