just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rabbit Rabbit

Yes, dear Readers, another month has gone by and it's time for RABBIT RABBIT! This photo reminds me that Spring is coming, and with it, allergies. I didn't even know that I had allergies until we moved to Pennsylvania from California. Turned out that I'm allergic to several plants, including grass and Maple trees. Guess what grows nine months out of the year? And we've two large Maples in our front yard. (I don't mow, in case you're wondering.)


If you are a new visitor and wonder what this Rabbit Rabbit thing is all about, go to "What's with all the Rabbits?" Make sure that you visit all the Pez family members, too.

12 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

*achoo*

I, by the way, am allergic to bunnies.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit! Rabbit!

Mowing is men's work. Just sayin'.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Rabbit, Rabbit!

How did this tradition get started, I want to know!

It is delightful.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

The only place I've ever had allergies was Ithaca, NY. Every spring there, I had mild allergies. And when Me WWP and I visited last April, it happened again! Weird.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Trucker Pete said...

Damn! You took the picture I was TOTALLY going to use.

:P

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit woof!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Rabbit rabbit! I've been sneezing my head off today. Allergies, or spring cold?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Those sugary donuts below have got me salivating.

Rabbit, Rabbit!!!

Happy March to you DDD. Spring is nearly sprung!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hoss rabbited today, too. In an evil way. Happy hares to you, Dragon Lady

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger sherle said...

Rabbit x 2, lady! The Pez family rocks - sort of like mine was a year or so ago. Some slowed down; some stopped blogging... ah well! It's a great way for family to keep up, isn't it? ...and more - we meet some pretty nice people this way! ;-)

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Minka said...

And teh bunnies just keep on coming. They are verywhere now, almost every blog I have visite dnow, make ssome sorta reference to it. Imagine a Newbie entering our world...he´d think we all are going bananas :)
Rabbit, rabbit!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Rabbit Rabbit!

I'm allergic to housework.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home