just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Working on that list

I've been working on that list that I posted last week. Argh. Left too many things to the last minute, of course.
  1. I did work out a change in the banner for our church, and mom/TLP is going to ask some super sewers if they'll put my design to fabric.
  2. Right now I'm working on that "diversity" artwork - it's due in (framed) to the Art Center by Friday.
  3. The girls are back from the band trip to Walt Disney World and we've been hearing lots of great stories. Hopefully they'll post them soon.
  4. I've got a proofer for the camera club newsletter, so the corrections just need to be implemented.
  5. I still need to mail AP3's wife's birthday gift. It's sitting in the dining room, but I need to get a box ...
  6. I have to get the Outdoor Odyssey display done by Friday, too. I'm going to Delegate Assembly Friday afternoon, where it will be set out.
  7. I'm ignoring the rest of that other list for now. Tomorrow (Thursday) a girlfriend from work and I are going to a particular outlet in Lancaster (just because we get employee discounts ... not that I actually NEED anything from there ...). I do need some clothing, and will see if I can get some bargains while we're there.

7 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Lila said...

Good luck with it all!

Glad the girls had fun. And see, Mom? They were just fine.

Oooo, Me Wonder Woman Pez will be excited that a gift is coming!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

8. HAVE FUN!!!!!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Glad to hear the girls' trip went well.

You're one busy & productive dragon! Have a wonderful outing with your friend.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger TLP said...

So, what did you buy?

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that's a lot of work

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Minka said...

Oh my god! I am tired just reading your list. Need to lay down now.
Good luck though! :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Marti said...

Gosh you are SO organized (says Marti, looking at the mess all around her LOL)

Hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home