just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas



Southcentral Pennsylvania is having a very warm December - it's been 50 degrees and higher on many days. Folks born and raised here think it's strange and un-Christmas-y. I grew up in southern California, so I had plenty of warm Xmases growing up.

This photo is of me when I was a toddler - probably a Memphis department store Santa. I have a vague memory of visiting one.

I hope that everyone is having a good holiday. Nod got me a box of Schwartz's chocolate covered marshmallows. Yummmy

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger TLP said...

You were the prettiest little thing!

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Day. And while I am at it, I hope your day after Christmas Day is not too shabby either.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Holidays to you and yours. ;o)

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that's such a cute picture! Happy continuing holidays!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That Nod's a good one. Merry Christmas! Santa used to be so handsome.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A fine Santa pic. Hope you had a good CXhristmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home