just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Old Photo Weekend

This photo is of my 2nd Grade class back in 1966. Can you find me?

It's another busy weekend for us ... Goa'uld and Bookworm have performances at school and church. Sunday afternoon is the school band's holiday concert. Our church's orchestra will be performing at the Saturday 5 pm, Sunday 9 and 11 am services, plus the holiday concerts on Saturday evening and Sunday evening. That's six performances.

At the school's concert on Sunday I'll be selling the extra band fudges. There are still three kids who haven't turned in their money for the sale yet. And I need to write up a report on the whole thing.

8 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ooooh! I get to be first? WOOHOO!

Ok... I guess middle row, third from the right!

DID I WIN??? DID I WIN???? DIIIIIIID IIIIIII WIIIIIIIN??????

Not that it's important or anything! Ay dios!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger TLP said...

Right! Good for you Miz B.
She's in the dress with the dark blue bodice and plaid top. Cutie.

I remember when your dad saw this picture when it was new. He said to me, "It's not your fault she's the cutest kid in the class." Of course that was his way of saying that it was, indeed, my "fault."

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Lila said...

I see you! Very cute! I'm impressed that Miz B spotted you!

That Mrs. Luiten... I don't know.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Of course, it's obvious which one you are.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I got it right. Whew!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I got it, too, but Miz B is the winner. I bet your mom never once lost you in a crowd. Sigh.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger puppytoes said...

damn, 3D, that's one fab picture and you were one COMPLETELY ADORABLE little cutie pie! that was great -- another winning photo!

good luck with all the other chaos that seems to swirl around you at any given moment. band fudge? i'm really hoping that's a *good* thing... xox

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I WON!!!! I WON!!!! I WON!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home