just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

M.C.O.L. Redux

You might remember some weeks ago I blogged that the "Pickles" comic strip made a big impact on our family. I emailed the artist, Brian Crane:

Especially loved your strip today (12/8) ... I have been called "Cat Couch" for some years now. This morning one of my daughters said that I was M.C.O.L. = Multiple Cats On Lap (we've two)

He replied:

Thanks for the kind words. I wish I had thought of "M.C.O.L." That would've made a good strip too.

I emailed back to tell him to feel free to use it ... and he did!




2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger TLP said...

WOW. That's so cool. I saw that strip. I read it all the time.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Emily Ferrara said...

Yeah, that is very cool -- MS MCOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home