just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, May 16, 2005

Fresh Look for Spring

Taking a look at Overshop's blog, I see that she's been playing around with new looks. Then I noticed that she said that she gets reports on traffic to her blog. I thought that sounded interesting, so I added a counter code to mine.

Well, it messed up the right side frame and the profile box and other things ... could not get it back to the way it should be, even tho' I simply removed the counter code.

So I experimented with getting a new template (after cut'n'pasting the code in Word so that I could re-insert personal additons, and in case something really goes wrong). It's Spring, time for new things, right? Then I added my old links to get it back where I wanted things ... and THEN I added the counter code again.

Don't know what the difference is or why it all seems to be working now, but it is. So I'll be getting reports on traffic. Should be interesting.

And this means that I spent more time than I should've on the internet, so I better get to my list of things to do.

8 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger dddragon said...

lol ... ain't it frustrating?

You've changed the title of your blog! You need a "sunny" background color for it now ... though with a black background you definitely NEED A SUNNY DAY!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You are now watching and counting and keeping track of all who enter your domain.

Your previous post was so nice. Your mom and my mom are alike. Our kids are lucky to have wonderful Grannies. My kids have their Nana who loves them too. Truly blessed!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Getting your blogger temp. right can be so frustrating. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Now you have the kitties on the sidebar! :-)

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

Hey Triple-D, how's it going? You always say such nice things! The layout I have now is one I just figured I could live with, I couldn't figure out how to do anything I really liked even after playing around all weekend on test blogs. So I just gave up on doing anything exotic for now.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger thc said...

Tinker, tinker. It's half the fun.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Hi ddd. Seems we have some of the same friends on our blogs. I'm half random/half education. (Where do I check that on the census questionnaire?) Anyway, nice blog - I'll stop in and say hi quite a bit.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Great blog! Love your humor and style.

We may be in the age of having a 12 step program for internet addiction! Let's ask the Pope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home