just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Lately Lurking

I think the mural is done enough for now. Mom took photos last night, and today I forgot to take my camera for slightly updated ones. I'm sure we'll have some more up soon.

I've been mostly doing some quick looksies at everyone's sites lately, just too darn busy to do serious commenting. (in fact, I should be at the grocery store right now, getting something for dinner ...) Mom was talking about all of your blogs while we were painting and I feel like I've been missing out on good stuff - I'll have to go back and read for myself.

Here it is Thursday and I still haven't read my chapter for my class. I did set up my GS troop meeting at the church, have gotten the okay to have GS flyers distributed at the elementary schools. DH and I have an art show in York, PA, this weekend, to prepare for (inspecting framed pieces, cleaning up, etc.) My desk and "office" area were cleaned up and organized last week, but now it's all back to several confusing piles, so that needs to be done.

Ooops, I've slipped off into whining-mode. Did I mention my MIL?

And I've still got dinner to buy and make ... better go now.

TTFN

9 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger dddragon said...

Thank goodness for tacos - they're soooo easy and fast to make (at least, the ones we eat, which are not fancy).

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger mireille said...

if you were lurking, maybe you noticed a product of your labor ... ellierim danae pez is in the house today. And she's lookin' good. thanks again, ddd. can i have a taco? xoxo

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger TLP said...

Oh yeah, I saw ellierim danae pez over at Mireille's. She's a cutie.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Lila said...

Sorry you're so busy!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Mother-in-law? Ta-ta for now? No-one helps me with abbreviations. WTH?

Get some rest and good luck with show. Is DH an artist as well?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Busy, busy , busy!
Hope dinner was good.

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

Thanks for checking in. Sometimes things get really busy. I know how that goes. Hang in there.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger the many Bs said...

I think I'm missing something here. It sounds like everyone knows each other and I'm an alien from outer space.
cool!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Fred said...

I've been pretty busy, too. I've been away from blogging for a few days; I'm catching up now. Tacos. Mmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home