just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just Too Damn Busy


My list of things to do just doesn't get any shorter. Get one item checked off, and then two or three more are added to take its place. argh.

This coming weekend I'll be away serving my role as Apprentice Trainer. I'll be helping three Master Trainers train 24 Girl Scout leaders in Cook Out and Camp Out - courses they have to take before they can take their troops camping or cooking (outdoors, over a fire, etc.). One of the interesting things we'll do is make wine box ovens. I've also cooked using large clay flowerpots. Hopefully the weather will be good.

This photo is from one of the outdoor conferences that I've been helping with the last four or five years.

5 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger TLP said...

That's a good shot of you!

I need to add to your "to do list." I'll e-mail you.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Yesrie said...

Sounds like fun, especially if there's good weather. Love the picture and the project!
Yez

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Lila said...

I hope you're less busy soon! Have fun.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I remember making cardboard box ovens. I also remember making a fire using only one match. And stuff.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Will you teach egg-in-the-shell grilling? You and your art both look good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home