just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Old Photo Weekend


Here is a photo of me and Chatham in January 1989 - he would have been two and a half years old at this point. I was MUCH thinner way back then.

Today we're having a yard sale. I organize our block to do it together, but this time I think we've only four or five families participating. At least it's not raining, like it has been on and off all week. My main objective to to get stuff out of the house. What we don't sell will go to my church for the Church Yard Sale next month. (Or the trash.)

9 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger TLP said...

I hope it doesn't rain. It looks as if it would like to.

Good luck with getting rid of stuff! Of course, I know that Nod will not allow stuff to be taken back into the house, so whether you sell it or donate it, it's gone forever.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I know you're still beautiful.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

You look very pretty in that picture, Ddd. Chatham looks like he has much evildoing ahead of him.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Doug's right, you do look so pretty. And Chatham in the same position is priceless.

I can't believe it, but there's the proof...you do rest occassionaly!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Still Life, someone took that picture for a reason.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Minka said...

That is way too cute!
I can see youa re being compfy, but that can´t be an optimum position for Chatham, cna it?
Good luck with the yard sale. I´ll take the cup with the cow on it, the one that is no handle...how much is it?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how cute! (Chatham, too) :))

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sar said...

My Sasha cat hangs out on her back like that too.

Cute cat + beautiful mommy = great picture!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Love that picture. I have a very similar one of me with my cat, years and years ago.
The way you two are snuggled up in the same position is very cute, as are you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home