just wait, it's coming! dddragon presents: Is Anything Truly Random?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Call Center Trivia

Not much going on here - the kids are still home from Thanksgiving Break (deer season starts today), Nod is putting up greenery on the outside of the house, and I'm supposed to be reading a chapter in my textbook.

We were pretty darn busy at the Call Center. Today is officially the start of Peak Season for us. And we're down to one kind of quilted xmas stocking. lol. Every year I tell people if they really want one of these, then they'd better mark on their calendars to buy them by Halloween next year. And I know that some of them do indeed do that.

Today's weird street name is
MUD LICK ROAD,
which is in Virginia.

8 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Must be an interesting story behind that street name!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You were "supposed" to be reading a chapter for school, but instead you were posting on your blog.
You're my kind of woman!

I've heard of salt lick, but not mud lick.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'd give people who name these roads, a good licking

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I had the same thought as Jamie Dawn. Cowlick too.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger TLP said...

I love odd names for roads. Too many Elms and Mains and such out there in the world.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Lila said...

That's a great road name.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Minka said...

My favourite street in reykjavik is called Sólvallagata. translated: Sunny-Hill-Road! Now who wouldn´t want to live there?

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

lol That's a weird street name! Well one weird name I have actually called in our center was Farfrompoopen Lane in Tennessee.. so how's that for a name! 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home